From Bob Ross to ARA Artistic Creations ~ by Angela Anderson, Artist

Angela Anderson
I have been drawing and painting my whole life, I used to watch Bob Ross a lot and painted many happy trees!

I found polymer clay in 2011 after playing with Playdoh with my niece. Since then, I've not looked back. I love the versatility of polymer. It allows my creativity to flourish with the many ways I can fashion it into all of the imaginary creatures in my head.

I am a nature fanatic and it shows up often in my creations. I can usually be found outside, with my dogs, exploring what mother nature has provided us.
 

Living in the Pacific Northwest easily allows me to be outside. We have plenty of gorgeous outdoor areas that I am always anxious to explore!

 My imagination is very active and I use it to create dragons, trolls, and other critters. I do not use molds for any of my creations and have my hands on every part of each one.

Other than art, my interests include dogs, reading and learning, nature, traveling the Pacific Northwest, and exploring abandoned town sites and buildings.




My art can be found in my Etsy shop as well as through my weekly releases in my Facebook group. I also share on my two art pages and Instagram.

You can learn more about Angela and her beautiful polymer clay sculpture through the links below. She will also do custom work.


2 comments:

  1. Your little polymer clay critters are so adorable. I'm proud to say I own one and he is sitting on the shelf with my angels. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes Life Does Imitate Art

  The book I’m currently working on features a protagonist who is an assistant manager at a food bank. The idea came to me because I love vo...