Beach Houses ~ by Kim Hornsby

Beach Houses. I love 'em. I love the thought of 'em. I love the light blues, the wood, the palm trees, the salty breezes, driftwood, sand, hammocks, and inside the walls and under beach house roofs I love those signs that read "Everything is Better at The Beach."

If I had a beach house, I'd write books looking at the ocean, drink gin and tonics, wear stripes, play guitar on the front steps, sing scat, wear coral-colored lipstick, eat papaya salads, twirl in long skirts on the porch.


What would you do?
Here's some photos to inspire you...


I call this one Frond Cottage



I call this one Blue Bungalow




This one is The Hangin' House




I call this Seagull Hideaway




This one is Sandy Shack




This one is Seashell Cottage




Begonia Cottage




This one is called New Beginnings.

Do you have a favorite?


2 comments:

  1. I love Seashell Cottage! The older I get, the more I want to have a tiny house by the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hangin' House for the large lanai and outdoor eating area.

    ReplyDelete

Easter 2024

      Easter seemed to be early this year, so I checked the earliest and latest dates it can fall, which can be anywhere from March 22 to Ap...