Looking Forward to 2019 ~ by Shannon Binegar-Foster

   
In my last post I talked about my “word” of the year. It took me several weeks to decide on my word for 2019. I didn’t feel like I chose wisely for 2018 as it was anything but “Limitless." 

I feel like I completely missed the mark on that one. Even though I published my second book and launched several new items to my product line, the sales were not there. 

I have been in a creative funk since the first part of November. Thankfully, I started creating again last week. I refuse to give up, 
so once again I chose very boldly. My word for 2019 is…



Something about that word empowers me and gets me excited about what great things are ahead in the new year. I am going to do my best to live up to my chosen word for 2019. 

I am close to finishing my 3rd Coloring Journal. In my personal life I began my wellness journey in January of 2008. There have been so many ups and downs in the past 10 years. I am armed with much more knowledge than I had then. 

I truly feel that 2019 is my year. I will be 49 on 4/19 so I just feel that 2019 holds great things for me. If you haven’t picked your word for the year take the next few days and reflect on 2018. Then chose your word and share it in the comments below. I can’t wait to see what you pick. 


On that note I wish you all a very Happy New Year. 




6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this idea. I absolutely LOVE your word for 2019. My word is PERSISTENCE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice Grace. Here’s to a fantastic year ahead.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of choosing a word for the year. Unstoppable is powerful. The word persistence crossed my mind, too, Grace. As I refine my writing goals for 2019, my word will present itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you clarity as you search for your word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! My word for 2019 is ACHIEVEMENT.

    ReplyDelete

Easter 2024

      Easter seemed to be early this year, so I checked the earliest and latest dates it can fall, which can be anywhere from March 22 to Ap...