Celebrations ~ by Grace Augustine

So many things to celebrate! In our modern society, every day is jam-packed with celebrations. Today is no exception.  



Today is a special day in our home. It is the 6th anniversary of the day we found our sweet Babou, or I should say, she found us. What makes it doubly special is that it's also International Cat Day! =^.^=




Not only is it a day to celebrate our adorable cats, but here are a few other things to celebrate.  Let's hear it for--
  • Bullet Journal Day
  • Celebrate Your Lakes Day
  • Dalek Day
  • Happiness Happens Day
  • International Hangover Day
  • Middle Child Day
  • National Bowling Day
  • National CBD Day
  • National Dollar Day
  • National Frozen Custard Day
  • National Garage Sale Day
  • National Model Aviation Day
  • Odie Day
  • Scottish Wildcat Day
  • Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night
  • The Date to Create
  • Universal and International Infinity Day
  • Wear Your Mother's Jewelry Day
Deposit Photos
Anyway you slice it, there is something for everyone to celebrate.  Now, if any of you have spare zucchini, I would welcome one or two on my patio...and you don't have to sneak it there. You can knock and I will wave a hearty thank you!

Mmmmm! I see mushroom garlic Alfredo zoodles in my not so distant future!

Interested in reading more of my blog posts? You can do that by clicking HERE which will take you to my member page where you can explore posts, podcasts, and more.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that about Bou! Happy Celebration Day🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. We rescued her from under our mobile home. Took her to the vet the next day. She weighed 1.3 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Indeed and I see that even more so after this past week.

      Delete

Sometimes Life Does Imitate Art

  The book I’m currently working on features a protagonist who is an assistant manager at a food bank. The idea came to me because I love vo...