I shared Valentine's Day with my characters from Salvaging Truth ~by Joanne Jaytanie


Photo courtesy of Atlantis Submarines

Ralph and I were on The Big Island for Valentine's Day, and he gave me the most incredible Valentine’s
gift. It was an experience he knew I would treasure forever, a voyage under the sea on the Atlantis Submarine.

Not only was it an extraordinary endeavor, but it was also a serendipitous opportunity to immerse myself in Riley and Dagger's submarine mission they experience in Salvaging TruthGranted, I wasn’t being chased or shot at, but I did get to feel and see the ocean through their eyes. 

Now I’m passing a bit of my and their adventure on to you. 

And just like Riley and Dagger. We found a shipwreck...

Do you know where 70% of the white sand on the Big Island's beaches come from? 
Listen and the first mate will explain.





We descended to 101 feet. It felt both electrifying and serene as we glided along the ocean floor. 



Watch as the submarine ascends. Do you get the sensation of floating in the clouds?





I hope you enjoyed your journey under the sea. 
Did this spark your desire for more...more action, more thrills and mystery, more whodunit?  


Then swing by my page on your way back to shore, and download the first 4 chapters of Salvaging Truth, which includes Riley and Dagger’s submarine mission.

It's my gift to you. CLICK HERE and it will take you to the link. Why wait? You can fall into the pages of your new adventure now...

Until next time...
Mahalo!

4 comments:

  1. I loved the submarine footage! What a thrill for you. Good job, Ralph! What a wonderful gift you will forever cherish. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Grace. I wanted to share my time on the islands with everyone that wanted to join me.

      Delete
  2. What a great adventure. I just reread the part in Salvaging Truth about the submarine. You nabbed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jacquolyn! It was one of my favorite scenes to write and re-write...Lol

    ReplyDelete

Easter 2024

      Easter seemed to be early this year, so I checked the earliest and latest dates it can fall, which can be anywhere from March 22 to Ap...