North Country Wild ~by Jennifer Daniels



Now that all the holidays are over and we are in the start of a new year, I hope this finds you all healthy, safe, and well. 



#North Country Wild is a saying my son came up with for his YouTube and TikTok account. As many of you know I live in Upstate, NY and I am proud of where I come from and I’m immensely proud of my son. I’m going to share with you some of the pictures he has taken this January. 




Two days ago, my husband, son and I were enjoying the afternoon when my son looked out our window and there was a fox in the yard. It happily stood at the edge of the property so my son went out onto the porch to take pictures. When he opened the window, the little fellow decided to chirp at him. It was the cutest thing. It is not unusual for us to have animals roaming around the yard or going up and down the road. Just one of the perks of country life.



He also took several pictures out in the woods after the snow had fallen. And down by the beaver damn. I hope you enjoy our North Country Wild.





To view more of my blog posts, I invite you to visit my member page by clicking HERE

3 comments:

  1. Your area is so beautiful! Your son is quite the photographer! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is beautiful. My son really enjoys taking pictures and he is getting better and better at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos remind me of our time in Alaska. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes Life Does Imitate Art

  The book I’m currently working on features a protagonist who is an assistant manager at a food bank. The idea came to me because I love vo...