Life with Mazie~Part 3~by Joanne Jaytanie


Pssst…It’s me, Mazie. 
Mom said something about talking with you today, but I have so much to tell you that just I couldn’t wait for my turn! 
I need to be quiet, so she doesn’t know I’m here.






Last time I checked, Mom was upstairs doing something—without me! 
That’ll teach her to leave me.
I’ll get to talk to you before she does.








Remember I told you Mom started me in a training class? 
Well, I just graduated from my first obedience class! 

(Oh yeah, mom was there too.) 
I guess I can’t take the class without her, or so I was told.







I was taking two classes a week for the last two weeks! I just started a trick class and I can’t wait to show you my tricks. 

But what a way to tire a girl out.






I’m doing so well that the teacher, Miss Noel, uses me as her demo. 
Check out this short video of us. 
This was all brand new stuff for me so I was pretty proud of myself.





Anyway, when I’m not busy training, one of my favorite things to do is hang out in the back yard and watch the planes and birds fly over.








They’re really cool. 







Just telling you about all I’ve been doing is making me tired. 
I’m gonna take my blanket and go grab a nap. 
And Mom will never know I was talking with you. 

I’ll check in with you again soon.
Love,
Mazie 


4 comments:

  1. Mazie, you are such a sweetheart! I sure hope you don't get into too much trouble. Those moms raise an eyebrow when we take over, you know. But if you lean into her and give her loves,somehow it's all okay. Love you, your kitteh friend. =^.^= Bou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bou. I try to stay out of trouble, but sometimes I just can't do it! Give your mom a hug from me and have yourself a purrrrfect weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love this series from Mazie's POV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jacquolyn. It’s fun to write.

    ReplyDelete

Easter 2024

      Easter seemed to be early this year, so I checked the earliest and latest dates it can fall, which can be anywhere from March 22 to Ap...