My Interest in Psychic Phenomena~ by Author Roni Denholtz

As a kid I liked mysteries and strange stories. When I was about 15, a friend showed me a copy of “Hidden Channels of the Mind” which she’d borrowed from the library. I reserved it, read it, and I was hooked! Since then I’ve been fascinated by the ESP and other psychic phenomena.

So it was not surprising that years ago I had the idea for a connected
series of books about people who’d been struck by lightning and developed psychic abilities like precognition, mental telepathy, astral projection and more. It took me over 6 years to write three books set in this imaginary world and I am just now publishing them.

Have I had psychic experiences? Some. I had a tarot reading once where the reader told me I was going to marry a man I already knew and considered just a friend. Months later, I heard from an old high school friend who told me he was moving back to New Jersey after living out of state for several years. He called me a few months later, we started going out, and the rest is history!

I’ve had a few precognitive dreams. For example, when I was pregnant with our first child I dreamed she was a girl—and she was. When I was pregnant with out second, I dreamed I was having a boy—and I was correct. Of course, my husband says I had a 50-50 chance anyway. I have had dreams about friends I haven’t heard from for a while and then been called by them the next day. That’s not uncommon.

One of my most interesting experiences was after our dog Sable died. I have dreamed about all our dogs, but this was especially vivid. We had decided to adopt another dog after we returned from our vacation. While visiting the national parks in beautiful Utah, I dreamed that Sable was walking with a brownish-tannish dog with a white chest. When I awoke I told my husband that Sable was guiding us to the dog she wanted us to adopt. So when we returned home, I went on Petfinder.com and found the dog in my dream at a shelter about 45 minutes from our home! We went there two days later and adopted Rawhide. I always tell people Sable guided us to him. She knew he needed a good home, but also that he would give us lots of love. 😊

I would love to hear about ESP or other psychic experiences you have had!
Oh, and I found “Hidden Channels of the Mind” recently on ebay, and bought a copy!



Roni Denholtz is the award-winning author of 12 romance novels, 9 children's books and dozens of short stories, articles and poems. Her work has appeared in such magazines as Complete Woman, Baby Talk, Modern Romances, and For the Bride.  You can connect with Roni by clicking on the links below:

                                              GOODREADS


3 comments:

  1. Roni, thanks for being our guest today. It sounds like you've had a lot of brushes with the paranormal. Please stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandma was blind and seemed to have a special connection to my mom. ESP? Maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Easter 2024

      Easter seemed to be early this year, so I checked the earliest and latest dates it can fall, which can be anywhere from March 22 to Ap...